Punch stats speak well for Pacman


By on 10:02 AM

At most, Manny Pacquiao provided Tim Bradley three units, and he had the statistics to returning it up.

According to the impact statistics, the 33-year-old Philippine outpunched the 28-year-old United states, 253-159.

And even if Bradley used more injections for the whole 12 units, 449-258, Manny Pacquiao still arrived just a little more.

With the energy blows, Manny Pacquiao linked 190 out of 493 for 39 %, when in comparison to Bradley who arrived only 108 of 390 for 28 %.

“I tell you the fact, I never even keep in mind if he hit me with one impact,” said Manny Pacquiao who kept on make fun of Bradley to hit him.

“Maybe the jab, but I never keep in mind he hit me with a strong impact to the experience. It’s awesome what the outcome was,” said Manny Pacquiao.

“I think I did well. And I believe he was harm whenever I arrived my remaining. So, maybe I together with three units. I credit ratings him three units,” said Manny Pacquiao.

Pacquiao said he was satisfied that beginning on Bradley tried to interact with, and it was beginning on when he arrived his greatest injections of the night.

Pacquiao hit Bradley with his remaining passes across and remaining straights in the starting units, and by the second and third units the United states began to breathing from his oral cavity.

“I was thrilled that he was battling toe to toe. So my objective was to affect him out.”

But factors modified, and in the later units, Bradley began to shift better, despite what he said later on that he strained his remaining rearfoot as beginning as the second circular.

Bradley said that reduced his activity.

“But I persevered and went through the suffering,” he said.