John Prats not behind the ‘Olivia’ proposal billboard on EDSA


By on 4:03 PM

MANILA, Philippines- Camille Prats clarified that her brother John Prats is not behind the “Olivia, will you marry me?” billboards along EDSA.
Many assumed that John is proposing to his girlfriend Isabel Oli, whose real name is Maria Olivia Daytia, because of the billboards.
“Sobrang stressed sila,” Camille said in an interview with a news website. “Pati ako nase-stress kasi people are messaging me, people are calling them and asking kung si John ba 'yong nag-propose kay Liv. But it’s not us.”
 
Camille Prats clarifies that her brother John Prats is not behind the “Olivia will yu marry me?” billboards.
She adds that it somehow “preempts” John and Isabel’s plans on settling down.
“I think they are talking about it,” she replied when asked if John’s planning to settle down with Isabel. “[But] I don’t want to preempt also kasi baka parang ako din si ‘Olivia will you marry me.’ But I think John has plans. We don’t know any of it yet but I think they have plans.”