Marjorie: No reconciliation with Claudine


By on 3:29 PM

MANILA -- Actress Marjorie Barretto on Wednesday denied reports of a possible reconciliation between their family and youngest sister, Claudine.

"Wala ('yung usapan) and I don't want to talk about her. No, that is not true," Marjorie told ABS-CBNNews.com during the launch of her daughter Julia Barretto's newest endorsement, Modess.

Marjorie stressed that what is important now is that she is happy with her family.
"I am with my family and the majority of my family we are very close and tight," added Marjorie, who was sitting beside her sister, socialite actress Gretchen Barretto, who refused to be interviewed.

 
Sisters Gretchen and Marjorie Barretto show their support for Julia Barretto.

"No interivew. To avoid further damage. We are here to support Julia," Gretchen said.

There have been recent reports alleging that her Gretchen and her mother Inday have already reconciled. Gretchen, however, has already denied the report.
On Wednesday, Marjorie said is proud that her daughter is a very strong young lady who knows how to carry herself despite the controversies.

"Kahit sa anong bagay, maraming challenges ang mapi-face ng mga anak ko. I try not to protect them too much. I think my job is... yes, I'm here to protect them but I have to equip them," Marjorie said.

"Show business is definitely harsher than the real world. Talagang it's a crazy world, they have to be equipped. They have to know how to accept bashers and know how to ignore them." 

Currently, Julia is busy working on ABS-CBN's upcoming series "Mira Bella."