Bimby shocks mom Kris with sex question


By on 9:30 PM

MANILA -- Television host Kris Aquino appealed to all mothers to carefully answer their children's questions about sex, citing a recent experience.On Wednesday's episode of her morning show, "Kris TV," Aquino shared that Bimby, her son with ex-husband James Yap, recently asked her about sex.

She said she was surprised that the question crossed Bimby's mind at six years old.
"Oh my goodness. ...If you have a child who's so curious, talagang sagutin mo nang diretso. Sabi niya, 'Mama so Kuya and I have different papas, right? So that means you had sex with two men?' Kaloka," said Aquino, who has a son with actor Philip Salvador.



"Oh my God, nagdadasal ako. Sabi ko, 'Sana tama ang isagot ko.' Sabi ko, 'Yeah, Bimb. I was confused, I was wrong. You should stick to one," she said.
Aquino said she is happy that at his young age, Bimby told her that he is going to have just one wife in the future.
"Sabi niya, 'Me, I'm gonna have one wife and I'm only going to sleep with one woman.' Sabi ko, 'Ipapaalala ko 'yan sa iyo,'" Aquino said.