Chiz and Heart text each other often


By on 8:17 PM

MANILA, Philippines – Actress Heart Evangelista denied she was referring to Senator Francis “Chiz “ Escudero when she posted a tweet two weeks ago that she misses “Chiz curls.”

But she did admit that she and the senator often text each other.

In an interview with “The Buzz” after the "Dolphy Alay Tawa" tribute concert last week, Evangelista said she did not mean to capitalize the name “chiz” in her tweet.

“Hindi talaga siya 'yun pero dahil lagi ko siyang ka-text, 'yung chiz curls, yung chiz niya, nag-capital C kaya biglang siya. Pero hindi talaga siya 'yun. Nag-automatic ang iPhone ko at na-capital C kaya doon lang sumablay,” she said.

Heart Evangelista, Chiz Escudero,
Evangelista has been linked to the Senator after she ended her relationship with Japanese-Brazilian model Daniel Matsunaga.

Asked what the real status of her growing closeness with Escudero is, Evangelista said: “Baka getting to know you ito dahil I’m really taking my time. I’m not in a rush and it’s always nice to get to know a person, dinner, kuwento kuwento.”

“I really don’t know what to call it these days. I’m so confused if it’s dating, meeting or a getting to know you. I think all of the above. But whatever it is, we’re not officially together. I’m happy, period,” she added.

The actress, however, refused to comment when she was asked if she already met Escudero’s kids.
“I don’t want to comment. I’d like to get to know Chiz,” she said.

Meanwhile, Matsunaga finally broke his silence on the rumored romance of Evangelista and Escudero.

“I wish them the best. Masaya ako para sa kanya siyempre. I have no bad feelings at all,” he said.
Matsunaga said he also wants to meet Escudero.

“I haven’t met him pero one day I wish I can meet him also. I wish them the best po,” he said.