John Prats admits crush on Isabel Oli


By on 9:01 PM

MANILA, Philippines – It seems that actor John Prats is now back in the dating scene months after his breakup with former beauty queen Bianca Manalo.

In an interview with entertainment website Philippine Entertainment Portal, Prats admitted he is awed by the beauty of actress Isabel Oli.

“Girlfriend wala, pero crush, mayroon... Nagagandahan ako kay Isabel Oli. I’m not going to expect anything to happen, basta sa kanya talaga ako nagagandahan," she said.

Prats said he has already met Oli through their common friends and they have also gone out on group dates.

“Nakuha ko na 'yung number niya, sobrang friend ko siya, naka-text ko na siya. We hang out na, not the two of us—group. Masayang-masaya naman. Kalog pala siya, akala ko mahinhin. Nakakatuwa kasi may sense of humor,” he said.

But despite this, Prats said he does not want to preempt whatever may possibly blossom between them.

“I don’t wanna plan things, kasi alam ninyo naman, di naman ako yung nanliligaw… if mag-click kami, bakit hindi? I’m not rushing, basta sobra kong ina-admire yung personality niya. I hope to have a friendship with her,” he said.

According to the Kapamilya actor, he does not want to rush anything because he wants his next relationship to be “the one.”

“Yung susunod na relationship ko, I really want to make sure about it. That’s why I’m not rushing after Bianca, sobrang hindi ako nagde-date. I’m taking my time because I want yung next ko, yun na talaga. Nakakapagod din kasi kasi nag-i-invest ka ng oras… emotions,” he said.

Oli’s last relationship was with dancer Gab Valenciano, who also happens to be Prats’ friend.
According to showbiz rumors, Oli and Valenciano broke up because the actress already wanted to settle down but Valenciano wasn’t ready yet.

Asked if he is ready to marry Oli if in case she becomes her girlfriend, Prats said: “Ako naman, ina-acknowledge ko lang naman siya and I’m not getting any younger. Hindi naman siguro habambuhay eh kakapit ako sa career na ito at i-sacrifice ko 'yung next level of happiness, 'yung having a family and have a wife. Naiisip ko na rin naman yun. Especially my dad wants me to have kids. 'Yung mga magulang ko, 'Gusto kong magkaapo.' Wala pa naman doon ang isip ko… pero ako, why not?”