Mariel on Kris-Robin team-up: No reason to get jealous


By on 8:25 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Television host Mariel Rodriguez denied that she got jealous of Kris Aquino, who is teaming up with her husband Robin Padilla in ABS-CBN's upcoming series "Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw."

In an interview on Aquino's morning show "KrisTV" that aired last Tuesday, Rodriguez even thanked Aquino for being so nice to her.

"Actually Ate Kris, before they always ask me, 'Hindi ka ba nagse-selos? Hindi ka ba nagaganito?' and I never got to tell you, but I told your researchers that there's this one time someone told me out of nowhere and I was really, really grateful that you're so nice.

Someone asked you daw na parang so who has been in your RoadTrek (van), then someone asked you, 'Si Robin napapasok mo na ba?' Tapos sabi mo, 'No, I respect Mariel.' I was so touched, Thank you, you are so sweet," Rodriguez told Aquino.

"She didn't have to tell me. I mean I trust you so much. I know that you wouldn't do anything. There's no reason for me to get jealous but the fact that you said that, I was already so touched. So thank you," she added.

Rodriguez said she's actually excited for the new ABS-CBN primetime series which will start airing this month.

"Congratulations I think it's going to be the best show. Really, really excited for you guys," Rodriguez said.

Philippine News Link