Vice Ganda offers to help Ryan Bang on tax woes


By on 8:56 PM

MANILA, Philippines -- Comedian Vice Ganda expressed support to fellow "It's Showtime" host Ryan Bang, who is now facing tax evasion raps.

"Ryan always remember that you are special to me and I love you more than my boyfriend. Thanks for loving me like your real nanay. I will always be there for you. You may lose everything but you will never lose me and stop being jealous because I will never trade you for any guy. I love you baby.

P.S. I will help you pay your utang to BIR because I love you. Love, Nanay Vice," Vice Ganda told Bang via the morning show "KrisTV."

Last month, the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) filed tax evasion charges against Bang.

In a statement, the BIR said Bang did not file any income or percentage tax returns for 2010 and 2011, even though he received income from several companies, including ABS-CBN Corp., Summit Publishing and Studio 23.

Bang has vowed to resolve the issue with the BIR.

On Wednesday, the Korean host-comedian thanked Vice Ganda for his offfer.

"Siyempre Nanay Vice, I love you so much, alam na alam mo 'yon. Siyempre maraming salamat. Kahit anong problema dumarating sa akin, tumutulong ka sa akin. I love you so much alam mo yan," Bang said.

"KrisTV" host Kris Aquino also advised Bang to hire a good accountant to avoid any tax issues in the future.