Matteo no plans of getting back with Maja


By on 1:06 AM

MANILA, Philippines – Actor Matteo Guidicelli maintained he has no plans of getting back together with former girlfriend, actress Maja Salvador.

The statement comes after they were seen together at the Star Magic benefit concert at Venice Piazza in Taguig City last Saturday.

In an interview with Push.com.ph, Guidicelli said he and Salvador are just good friends and that he is already content with what they currently have.

“Maja and I are okay. We talk, we’re good friends, that’s it. Basta my concentration is 'Paraiso' talaga and I don’t want to lose my focus. There’s no problem about being friends again. I’m happy we’re friends because I don’t like making enemies. I’m really proud and masaya talaga ako na magkaibigan kami talaga,” he said.

Maja Salvador
Guidicelli admitted he finds it difficult to juggle his personal life and showbiz career -- which was exactly the reason he and Salvador broke up.

“I guess different ang priorities namin ngayon. And I realize that I want to concentrate on my work first for now. I’m giving it all sa 'Paraiso,'” he said.

Asked if a reconciliation is possible in the future, the actor said: “I’m not thinking of it right now e. Inisip ko talaga trabaho.”

Guidicelli recently participated in the charity marathon Sunpiology, which advocates fitness and healthy lifestyle.

“Sunpiology is a very good cause. It’s a charity run. Tapos [nagkaroon din ng] benefit concert ang Star Magic. It’s a good venue to spread the word about fitness.

For my preparation, I always train for triathlon so this run is also like a training session for me. Masaya (pero) mahirap lang 'yung course kasi maraming tao. Pero very well organized and very nice naman yung event,” he said.